- Tracking that is provided covers the United States (USPS) only.
- For International customers. Once the tracking confirms that it left the United States, we put faith in the postal service in your country. Meaning it is their responsibility to handle and get the package to you (You can track the package with your country's postal service)
- We are not held accountable for lost international packages international.
- We will only assume responsibility if the package is lost WITHIN the United States.
- Unfortunately, we are not in control of the duties and taxes imposed by your country.
- If you feel uncomfortable with this; we can send the package as registered mail. Which means it will be covered and insured, just in case it gets lost. Please keep in mind this option will cost a little more than the standard shipping service. Please send us and e-mail if you want this option.
- Our shipping rates are flat rate based and are shown during checkout.
- If you have further questions please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks :)